2013/03/05

How I wear it: A white boucle jacket

I was stuck trying to come up with an idea for the How would I wear...? post when my friend suggested using a white boucle jacket as the main item for the feature as she was having trouble styling her new Mango white boucle jacket (£29.99, here). So, here is how I would wear the jacket:

1. New Look Necklace £10; 2. H&M Dress £24.99; 3. ASOS Heels £32

1. Oasis Top £22; 2. H&M Jeans £9.99; 3. H&M Rings £2.99; 4. ASOS Heels £45

1. Roxy Tube Top £13 ($19.99); 2. J.Crew Skirt £26 ($39.50); 3. Jon Richard Ring £9.60

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy the post! 
See you again soon.
xx

6 comments:

  1. Love these combos! Thanks for the message on IFB!

    Style On,
    Alicia G.
    http://styleon101.blogspot.coom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the layout of your blog.
    soo simple but classic :)
    www.lamodemm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your good! Keep up the good work.

    The black & white monochrome is absolutely me! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Leave your comment here x

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?