2013/03/13

How I wear it: A printed blazer

I love almost everything printed, especially trousers, dresses or jacket with bold prints like Mary Katrantzou's. I'm currently searching for a perfect printed suit (more like matching blazer and trousers) and unfortunately haven't got any luck yet. 

I visited H&M website yesterday to check out their jewellery section when I came across an amazing printed blazer (£29.99, here). 
 
I haven't decided whether to buy it or not since H&M stuffs generally don't fit me well but this is how I would wear it:
1. H&M Blouse £12.99; 2. H&M Trousers £14.99; 3. Faith Court Shoes £45 (on sale, £18); 4. Red Herring Watch £20
1. Vila Knit Top £22; 2. River Island Blouse £20; 3. River Island Skirt £25; 4. ZARA Sandals £39.99

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy the post! 
See you again soon.
xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the first look! I'm still looking for a pretty 'suit' kind of idea. These pants and blazer are amazing! Love the second combination as well, those heels and the blouse are so cute!

    X Saskia
    http://formerparades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both looks are great! The first look is so me, even though I love the way you used yellow as a statement color beings though the blazer stand out. I would definitely wear both.

    http://styluxbykjay.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Leave your comment here x

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?