2013/02/27

How I wear it: A grey sweatshirt

I found this really simple sweatshirt from H&M while I was online shopping today. It comes in 5 colours: grey, blue, light pink, pink and green. It's really easy to wear and since it's on sale (down to £3.99 from £12.99), you can purchase one of each colour if you like.

I'll definitely purchase the grey one if they sell it in-store as hm.com delivery charge is way to high. I planned to put together a few looks with the same sweatshirt for the blog and since I was playing with hm.com Dressing Room, I ended up using a lot of H&M items in these looks. The price of the featured items for this section (How would I wear...?) are often kept under £30 so you guys can purchase them. Anyway, below are how I would wear the sweatshirt =)

1. Topshop Leather Jacket £30, 2. H&M Jeans £14.99, 3. Boohoo Wedges £12; 4. New Look Necklace £7.99


1. H&M Jacket £29.99; 2. H&M Skirt £24.99; 3. H&M Sandals £12.99 (heeled version £29.99); 4. Pull & Bear Ring £7.99

1. Pull & Bear Necklace £9.99; 2. A|wear Skirt £20; 3. ASOS Sandals £45

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy the post! 
See you again soon.
xx

2 comments:

  1. So all three looks are BOMB!

    Will be trying one soon!
    Happy Blogging!! 😃

    http://styluxbykjay.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Leave your comment here x

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?