2013/03/19

Brand: Three Floor

I'll have to start doing my dissertation this week so I guess I won't have much time for blogging. I planned to do a post on my long-term obsession with statement necklace but I haven't got time yet so today I'm just gonna introduce a brand that I really love: Three Floor.


Three Floor is a relatively new London-based fashion brand as it was created by Central Saint Martins alumni Han Chong in 2011. Although the brand is just almost 2 years old, it has been successfully popular. The reason, probably, is because of its philiosophy: offering affordable yet high quality pieces.

Their prices are really affordable (not exactly affordable for me) but considering their amazing, stylish products, the prices they offer are still a very good value for money. Below are my 10 favourite products (I found it's extremely hard to narrow down to 10 products. I want them all!)


Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy the post! 
See you again soon.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Leave your comment here x

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?